Have to say what a bloody season

I think every game is big for both clubs now, when the pressure is on it draws funny results.

Agreed. End of April won't come quick enough for me. I just hope it doesn't go down to the last game :?

I think Huddersfield saw D day today as far as 2nd place is concerned, I don't know if it's just me but I honestly think Wednesday look a very good unit under Jones.

What did you make to the first half of your game Corks? I am only asking as I was having a pint with two Owls mates of mine last night, and both said you were shocking in the first half but came out like a different team in the second, did the manager make some changes at half time?

What did you make to the first half of your game Corks? I am only asking as I was having a pint with two Owls mates of mine last night, and both said you were shocking in the first half but came out like a different team in the second, did the manager make some changes at half time?

A wednesday m8 of mine last night said (and it was said in jest) that he didn't know what was in the drink they had but he hoped they didn't have to take a drug test at the end:hihi::hihi:

I must admit last season I was thinking they were putting sedatives in ours

To be honest I thought Wednesday were earning the right to win the game in that first half, it proved it as we came good in the second.

It can be hard to break teams down when they come and park the bus, so I was pleased and it eventually it came.

Preston used spoiling tactics, and a lot of teams would have drawn that game yesterday.

A wednesday m8 of mine last night said (and it was said in jest) that he didn't know what was in the drink they had but he hoped they didn't have to take a drug test at the end:hihi::hihi:

I must admit last season I was thinking they were putting sedatives in ours

Drugtakers at Hillsbro never!