How safe is Meadowhall

After recent events in the city a brawl took place inside Meadowhall last night. This was filmed & posted on Facebook it lasted a few minutes & no security staff could be seen. Meadowhall stated security attended several eyewitnesses state they didn't. Meadowhall acted quickly to get the video taken off facebook to hide there lack of action. How long to take this post off?.

That lot looked like they couldnt fight the tide in the bath, it was like watching the Keystone Cops.

The video was at least 6 minutes long and no sign of security. I am seriously questioning how safe is meadowhall!

That lot looked like they couldnt fight the tide in the bath, it was like watching the Keystone Cops.

Yes, don't think Anthony Joshua has anything to worry about :hihi:

Yes, don't think Anthony Joshua has anything to worry about :hihi:

:hihi::hihi:

---------- Post added 22-06-2017 at 18:34 ----------

The video was at least 6 minutes long and no sign of security. I am seriously questioning how safe is meadowhall!

The violence was so mild the security thought intervening would cause more injuries :hihi:

Depends what you mean by safe. Safe from what exactly.

Angel1

they have 100s of body bags in the base...........oh no wait, wrong thread

I have been shopping at Meadowhall since it was first opened and the only time I have seen any aggression was a few weeks ago when a group of silly posh sounding white lads jumped round an middle aged Asian lady and one of the lads shouted right in her face "jkdghsjkghjkshgsjkhgjksdghsjdkghsjkdghsjdkkgkkgvbdhsdkhgdsjkhgjskdghsdjkhgsjdkghsdjkghsdjkghsdjkhgsjdkhgjskdghsjdkghjskdghsjkgdhgjksdhgsjdkhgjksdhgsdsdjksjsdkhgskjhgsjkdghsjkdhgskgskjdhgsjkdhgskjhsjkhgjskdhgjkshgjkshfjkzdshfjsdhfjksdhfjkahfjkasdhfjaeshfas off back to your own country", it was disgraceful.

---------- Post added 22-06-2017 at 18:39 ----------

they have 100s of body bags in the base...........oh no wait, wrong thread

You must be talking about that building that was supposed to have been a prison.

Edited by mickey finn

How safe is Meadowhall....Hmmm...For whom?

The workers there, the folks that shop there?..

I have only been to Meadowhall once...What i saw there questioned my belief in mankind.

Folks barging into one another without a care in the world... and who had the best 'Bag' was the 'in-thing'..

Not for Me places like that.

After seeing that video yesterday I would say not very. Not attempt by security to sort the matter and were nowhere to be seen. What has made it worse is how Meadowhall have tried to get all traces of the video removed

No attempt by security to sort the matter?..

Haddy..Surely there are far worse things to be worried about fella..;)

How safe is Meadowhall....Hmmm...For whom?

The workers there, the folks that shop there?..

I have only been to Meadowhall once...What i saw there questioned my belief in mankind.

Folks barging into one another without a care in the world... and who had the best 'Bag' was the 'in-thing'..

Not for Me places like that.

Its sad that you think people bumping into each other whilst shopping is unsafe, imagine if you had to shop in markets in Aleppo, you would spend most of your time buying underpants.