New u7s team for 2017/18 season

We will be offering FREE mini football coaching sessions ahead of a new team being entered into the u7 league for the 2017/18 season.

These sessions are open to children currently in Y1 who must not be registered with any other Sheffield & District Junior Sunday League team.

Sessions will begin at 5:30 from 6 April 2017 at Tinsley Meadows (old Primary School) Bawtry Road, S9 1WB.

The club is Charter Standard and all coaches are FA Qualified and have the necessary child safeguarding and first aid certificates.

Please contact the club to confirm your attendance.

Dave

Tinsley JFC

07800 696015

---------- Post added 06-04-2017 at 09:30 ----------

Thanks to all who have contacted me directly . I look forward to seeing you all tonight.

I am currently in the process of starting a new u7 football team for next season (2017/18).

I have 20+years coaching and am stepping down to u7s as my own child would like to play.

I have a number of players who are already training with us and would like to look for a couple more, or indeed several more (as we could have 2 teams).

Please DM me for more info