Mixed Netball Game

I organise a game of mixed netball at the EIS usually on Monday at 8. The game has its own rules (you are allowed anywhere on court and anyone can score) but is fun and a good workout. It has been going on for over 15 years!

If anyone is intterested please contact me on this forum or by email to [email protected] .

Can I just add that this is open to people of any age and any skill level and it's not overly competitive (teams are picked on the night).

It's on Mondays 8pm til 9pm, and it's definitely the most fun way of getting a bit of exercise that I can think of.

The venue is indoors at the English Institute of Sport opposite the ice rink in Attercliffe. There's usually plenty of parking.

This is at the moment continueing at King Edward VII sports hall from 7:45 to 8:30 mondays except bank holidays. Please contact thru here or above email address.

Hi All,

This is still happening usually every fortnight at EIS.

thanks

(email contact detail in previous pmjk post)