Blades Close Season Signing Rumours

He probably realises our owner is not so willing to sell as yours. :hihi:

More likely that the pickings are richer from the Blades lads. Apart from Hirst , you have nothing to offer.

More likely that the pickings are richer from the Blades lads. Apart from Hirst , you have nothing to offer.

The pickings have been richer in the past as your chairman has allowed them all to go.

Technically not what McCabe said. What was said in the actual interview was that Prince Abdullah is in discussions with his colleagues and advisories regarding further investment into the club. The main feel is that another member of Saudi royal family may be joining the club.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p0570935

Very interesting as ever, it's always the NEXT transfer window. :)

Yeah why not this one instead of playing catch up.

Yes, I mean it isn't like the Wednesday youngsters won anything this year did they.:)

We already bought in this transfer window,before the end of June in fact,or are players just turning up on the doorstep asking to be signed?Also,I predicted before the end of last season that we could well be looking for new investors coming in,so that would be another good move.Wilder will sign whoever he thinks will take the club forward,and has done,or have they all come for free last season?.

---------- Post added 02-07-2017 at 16:10 ----------

Have i heard that right...?

On the eve of a return to the Championship ...Kevin McCabe on Radio Sheffield looking for another investor in the the club...

What happened to your "game changing investment"..?...

I thought the game had changed,it's changed from L1 to the Championship,after we invested in a new manager and players.

I thought the game had changed,it's changed from L1 to the Championship,after we invested in a new manager and players.

Get real, he said that FOUR years ago. :)

Get real, he said that FOUR years ago. :)

I think you will find that 'getting real' means what happened last season resulting in what's happening this season,what happened 4 years ago has no meaning now.

Guest sibon
We already bought in this transfer window,before the end of June in fact,or are players just turning up on the doorstep asking to be signed?.

Seriously, is that the end of your summer recruitment?

If so, it might be a long hard winter for you lot.

I'm tempted to open a shoe shop on John Street. It could do very well just before Christmas.

Seriously, is that the end of your summer recruitment?

If so, it might be a long hard winter for you lot.

I'm tempted to open a shoe shop on John Street. It could do very well just before Christmas.

Keep your eyes on us to see,that's the best advice I can give,but you all already know that don't you,happy Summer.:hihi:

Guest sibon
Keep your eyes on us to see,that's the best advice I can give,but you all already know that don't you,happy Summer.:hihi:

Fair dos.

If you need a pair of size nines, send me a pm :)

We already bought in this transfer window,before the end of June in fact,or are players just turning up on the doorstep asking to be signed?Also,I predicted before the end of last season that we could well be looking for new investors coming in,so that would be another good move.Wilder will sign whoever he thinks will take the club forward,and has done,or have they all come for free last season?.

---------- Post added 02-07-2017 at 16:10 ----------

Well the last "investor" was game changing can't wait to see what McCabes got up his sleeve with the next one :hihi: