Fed up of selfish people having fires

Well that's it final straw he got the biggest fire going thick smoke n rancid smell wish my hosepipe would reach that's it had enough takein my dog for a walk so it <removed> on his lovely front lawn n nope I'm not going to pick it up off to council in mornin wi pictures of all thick smoke rant over

Edited by nikki-red
masked swearing

My neighbour burned his stuff tonight, used an metal incinerator bin. Loads of smoke, we closed all windows. Will need to give the washing line a wipe tomorrow. I am glad he is disposing of this waste all at once.

If that happened frequently I call it a nuisance, not the odd time. Where do people get the fuel from when they do this daily?

Quick rant fed up of people haveing fires on hot days at stupid

times haveing to bring washing in as it smells of smoke sat in house wi all windows and doors closed because some1 decides to burn rubbish in there garden as for sitting outside not a chance why not burn ya rubbish on a day when It's overcast or even after 9 on a day like today some people mite still have washing to dry but hey thanks for smelling my house out of smoke

Chill out a bit. Light up a cigarette and relax.

Chill out a bit that's a little hard when you have to live near someone lighting fires all time when you are trying to do ya washing and get it dry n in this weather haveing to use dryer and keep ya windows and doors closed wasn't going to mention it but seen as u saying chill I have a disabled child and I'm constantly washing may not be an issue for you but it sure is for me when ya sick child has to sit in a house smelling of rancid smoke that is no fault of my own so not only us suffering but my child but hey LETS LIGHT A FAG N CHILL not

people who light fires in the day are very inconsiderate I think, you might be sat in the garden enjoying the weather with your washing out and then some idiot has a fire, ruins your chill out time, you have to take your washing in and go back inside. Or you are inside and think I will go sit outside and get some fresh air but you can't cos some div has a big blooming fire that stinks. There should be rules, I'm sure there used to be.