Q&A With Lee Bullen

I will be attending this event tonight, if anybody has any sensible questions for our asst manager I'll try and put them forward.

What Style of football will CC be trying to play nxt season ?? i.e a more Attacking Game ?

any chance of getting abreham on loan as I think hes a top striker but wont make the Chelsea team yet.

I didn't take notes and Lee can obviously not give too much away due to his job position, some things that came up:

Playing style - results will still take precedent over performance next season.

Players - He said he doesn't obviously know players private thoughts but doesn't get the impression that any players were looking to leave the club, nor would the club be looking to sell any key players.

Play off semi - the players had practiced penalties all week, with Jack Hunt, Tom Lees and Ross Wallace being the only ones not to miss, the five players who showed the most confidence at the time were the ones chosen, Rhodes DID NOT refuse to take one but didn't step up either, the players that did were the takers. Rhodes's fee will be paid in increments to help with FFP. He admitted that they maybe could have done more in the away leg but were happy to be all square and bringing Huddersfield back to S6.

Pre-season - The club will travel to Portugal again in July, no opponents confirmed.

Jose Semedo - Hinted (not confirmed) that he could be released.

CC - Said Carlos was a very studious manager and has built up a good knowledge of the English game since he's been there.

New players - Couldn't give specifics but did say CB was a position they were looking to strengthen but (rightly in my opinion) praised Glenn Loovens.

My memories not what it was but others might come back to me later. :hihi:

I didn't take notes and Lee can obviously not give too much away due to his job position, some things that came up:

Playing style - results will still take precedent over performance next season.

Players - He said he doesn't obviously know players private thoughts but doesn't get the impression that any players were looking to leave the club, nor would the club be looking to sell any key players.

Play off semi - the players had practiced penalties all week, with Jack Hunt, Tom Lees and Ross Wallace being the only ones not to miss, the five players who showed the most confidence at the time were the ones chosen, Rhodes DID NOT refuse to take one but didn't step up either, the players that did were the takers. Rhodes's fee will be paid in increments to help with FFP. He admitted that they maybe could have done more in the away leg but were happy to be all square and bringing Huddersfield back to S6.

Pre-season - The club will travel to Portugal again in July, no opponents confirmed.

Jose Semedo - Hinted (not confirmed) that he could be released.

CC - Said Carlos was a very studious manager and has built up a good knowledge of the English game since he's been there.

New players - Couldn't give specifics but did say CB was a position they were looking to strengthen but (rightly in my opinion) praised Glenn Loovens.

My memories not what it was but others might come back to me later. :hihi:

Anything about what 'Daft' kits they may play in next season ?

---------- Post added 06-06-2017 at 21:37 ----------

What happened at Q&A with Lee Bullen ?