New David Bowie album out Friday

Anyone else eager for the new Bowie album Blackstar out on friday? The reviews so far seem very positive!

Anyone else eager for the new Bowie album Blackstar out on friday? The reviews so far seem very positive!

His last one was very good.

It was. This new one is supposed to have a fairly different sound to it, more experimental. I'm not sure whether that's a good thing or not but I really like the song

bowie in his day was an artist who never stuck to a formula or a persona for very long, hunky dory and Ziggy stardust as two examples.i'am downloading "Blackstar" on the other computer will give it a wirl later.

Yeah I thought Next Day was a great return. Heard of couple of tracks off the new album they sound great. I believe its released tomorrow to mark his 69th birthday.

---------- Post added 11-01-2016 at 11:51 ----------

---------- Post added 11-01-2016 at 11:52 ----------

I listened to it over the weekend and thought what an interesting and great album and thinking what his next direction might be, unfortunately there won't be one. As you'd expect of someone of his calibre he went out on an artistic high, the reviews he received before his death were exceptional and not tainted by sympathy. I'm gutted, R.I.P.

Edited by Blade73