Le Tall Woodhouse Books Available

If anybody is interested in buying the 'Le Tall Woodhouse' book which contains a history of Woodhouse i have it for sale, my grandmother is the co author so i have quite a few available. If anybody is interested please message me. I am selling them for £3 plus postage and packaging.

Many Thanks :)

Thats great :) just send me your address and i will get it posted out to you

Many Thanks

Sophie

Thats great i will send you that out straight away. I will put my grandmothers address in with the book for you to send a cheque of £4 made payable to marjorie longley. If this is ok for you.

This a great little book for anyone who likes Woodhouse history, I've had a copy for years and still enjoy reading it.

is this book still in print if so where can i obtain a copy. thanks. ordered the book from woodhouse library so ok now.

Edited by mammybear

Hi I would like one of your books please how much are they how do I pay you thanks

If anybody is interested in buying the 'Le Tall Woodhouse' book which contains a history of Woodhouse i have it for sale, my grandmother is the co author so i have quite a few available. If anybody is interested please message me. I am selling them for £3 plus postage and packaging.

grateful if you could let me know how I can purchase the book and who to make payment to. athanks

One of my distant cousins Mary Staniforth was married to William James Le Tall, I've been working for the past year on an extensive Staniforth tree with the help of the Local Family History group and they were both buried at Woodhouse, both Quakers also.

One of my distant cousins Mary Staniforth was married to William James Le Tall, I've been working for the past year on an extensive Staniforth tree with the help of the Local Family History group and they were both buried at Woodhouse, both Quakers also.

Isn't one member of the Le Tall family buried at Handsworth church? I was once informed [don't know whether it is true or not] that one of the houses going up Retford Road just down from Handsworth church was owned by one of the Le Talls and was a replica of the Le Tall family home in Woodhouse village. I always supposed that this was the home of the one buried up the hill.

Isn't one member of the Le Tall family buried at Handsworth church? I was once informed [don't know whether it is true or not] that one of the houses going up Retford Road just down from Handsworth church was owned by one of the Le Talls and was a replica of the Le Tall family home in Woodhouse village. I always supposed that this was the home of the one buried up the hill.

You could be right about that, I know Mary Staniforth and her husband William James Le Tall lived at Inkersall House at Hackenthorpe, he was a doctor and apparently well known for being into local history. They said when Mary died the funeral procession took her body over to woodhouse and everyone stood outside their houses to show respect along the route so they were definitely a well respected family.

I haven't done much research into the Le Tall's myself I simply came across them when doing my Staniforth research and of course I'd heard of the Woodhouse book before.

My copy arrived today , thanks Sophie1803, I am already fascinated by it, and such a low price, I recommend this to anyone interested in old Woodhouse.