Need help identifying a song!

It was on the UK trailer of "The City", sung by a female artist, possibly American. Lyrics sound like;

... I know what you think... oh no there she goes again... heading straight to heartbreak avenue...

Type of music is kind of guitar/ acoustic...

It was on the UK trailer of "The City", sung by a female artist, possibly American. Lyrics sound like;

... I know what you think... oh no there she goes again... heading straight to heartbreak avenue...

Type of music is kind of guitar/ acoustic...

is it emmy the great , city song? maybe ?

A quick Google search reveals that someone asked this question in March last year on another forum, and has not yet received an answer.

However, on the same forum, someone has been posting lists of the music played during each episode. If you trawled the net for every song from every episode - or if you can work out which episode was being trailed, and focus on just that one - you may find your answer. I'm not prepared to do that much work for you. :cool:

http://adtunes.com/forums/showthread.php?p=787179

A quick Google search reveals that someone asked this question in March last year on another forum, and has not yet received an answer.

However, on the same forum, someone has been posting lists of the music played during each episode. If you trawled the net for every song from every episode - or if you can work out which episode was being trailed, and focus on just that one - you may find your answer. I'm not prepared to do that much work for you. :cool:

http://adtunes.com/forums/showthread.php?p=787179

Yeah, already done that. Trailed through all the track listings and listened to them. Found that other forum you're on about as well... no luck there. :(

Do you have a link to the trailer?

is it emmy the great , city song? maybe ?

Ah no, but thanks for trying.

Do you have a link to the trailer?

No, that's the problem. If I could find the right trailer I could just Shazam it. There's so many different trailers for it on YouTube but none are the right one, I think its the UK season 1 trailer.