Twilght: Eclipse.

Went to see this with the Mrs today, she is a huge fan of the whole Twilight phenonoma, but me not so much. i actually thought this was the best of the 3 movies so far, the plot is pretty uninspiring and easy to guess where it eventually leads, but the dynamics of the 3 main charachters (bella, edward and jacob) does heat up a little from the previous films. a fair bit more action than previously seen helps the movie along, of course everything is left open for a sequel or 2.

all in all an improvement on the first 2 movies, personally 6/10...

fans of the series 10/10.

Crap films that say that a dominant man is good ..

I'm sure it's better than the first two :hihi:

Oh it was really good I loved it

Meh, nothing compared to the books. Can't say I overly enjoyed watching it. I think it's just because I know what happens in the last book, so I want to see it happen in the last film. It all feels like a build up to the last one for me.

All these films are incredibly overated.

All these films are incredibly overated.

It's not their fault, the source material is even more overrated.

It's not their fault, the source material is even more overrated.

Have you read the books yourself?

Have you read the books yourself?

The first 3, I couldn't bear to go on after that. Poorly written, a stupid worthless protagonist, and with horrible messages.

'Abstain from sex young girls, marry as young as possible and you literally are not complete until you are dependent on a strong man'.

It's really quite nasty.

Now that I've split up with my lady friend, I have no compulsion to read the rest or see anymore of the films.

A friend sent me this link, which pretty much summarises my feelings about the whole franchise.

The first 3, I couldn't bear to go on after that. Poorly written, a stupid worthless protagonist, and with horrible messages.

'Abstain from sex young girls, marry as young as possible and you literally are not complete until you are dependent on a strong man'.

It's really quite nasty.

You really should have read the fourth one, it ties it all up, bringing all the other three books together.

The fact you found them that nasty, yet read all three is wierd.

You have also read far too much into them to come up with that statement.