NoXcuse Video Exclusive 'Wonderland'!!

Support Sheffield's local talent!! Check it out...

Jeez, are that bunch of ageing wannabe gangstas still going?

I haven't clicked on the link but I'll take an educated guess based on what we've heard before. Is it more gangsta rap about bitches, hos and guns in fake american accents?

Uh... no actually. You've obviously never listened to their lyrics in your life.

Ignorant AND judgemental, not the best combination. :hihi:

*superstar* is still the best song they've done i would say

Uh... no actually. You've obviously never listened to their lyrics in your life.

Ignorant AND judgemental, not the best combination. :hihi:

Gordon B (not Gordon Brown) is a sad little troll freak; look at his posting history and you'll see the best thing to do is ignore him. Christ knows what his daily life is like that he has to post the stuff he does on here :rolleyes:.

Nice video :thumbsup: Think I've encountered some of the NoXcuse chaps (doing promotion work in the City Centre, quite some time ago?) and they are really smart and engaging - hope they do well!

Gordon B (not Gordon Brown) is a sad little troll freak; look at his posting history and you'll see the best thing to do is ignore him. Christ knows what his daily life is like that he has to post the stuff he does on here :rolleyes:.

Nice video :thumbsup: Think I've encountered some of the NoXcuse chaps (doing promotion work in the City Centre, quite some time ago?) and they are really smart and engaging - hope they do well!

Thank you. A lot of people don't realise how much work goes into what they do. With all the knock-backs they get it would be easy to give up, but they still continue to work 16 hour days at it. I know it may not be some people's cup of tea, but it would be nice to acknowledge the effort it's taken and give a little support. :)

Start of vid. Very cheesy and cliche. Some chuff taking a switched on mag-lite from a rucksack in a boot, then looking smug because he's got a purple track suit and matching sneekers ( I wish I was as easily pleased with myself)

I can see this was possibly meant to be a homage to Pulp Fiction and if it was, why didn't you have a purple coloured light appearing from the bag, illuminating smug chuffs face, instead.

Mix of grayscale images and predominant purple colour make the vid look like the offspring of an E4 Ident and a Cadburys Chocolate commercial.

Clown inadvertently looks like a mime because of this. Also the vid reminds me of another music video, which used brown for its monotone, rather than grayscale -

Lyrics still lacking in focus and direction and a chorus that feels much like their previous song - "Welcome to wonderland" isn't a million miles away from "Welcome to purple City"

Second rapper looks like his trying to impersonate one of the black eyed peas.

Third rapper sounds like he's from Heeley.

Rapper responsable for the chorus and un-necessary hand gestures, appears to be coming across as a Faithless type character.

I've critiqued the material of these chaps before and the overall opinion remains unchanged.

Far to mainstream, standardised, stereotypical, forgettable.

The only redeeming quality in this vid, compared to the previous is the notable lack of American-ised dialect, which I support wholeheartedly.

They've also simplified they're approach to music video making which could have been done much better, however the creative director needs a slap in my opinion, as the vid feels very green screen and looks like it may have been knocked up in one afternoon, with a skeletal crew of 4.

Edited by munky

Okay Munky, thanks for the honest, yet not gratuitous, critique.

I thoroughly dislike this form of 'Music'. I do not care enough to critique the video but instead I'll just quote munky's post for his opinion of the video which exactly mirrors mine...

Far to mainstream, standardised, stereotypical, forgettable.

Support Sheffield's local talent!! Check it out...

I like their music. Nice video & like someone else said I quite like their song Superstar.

Haven't NoXcuse been signed up with Universal. I hope they do really well. It is sad about one of their members who passed away recently when their fortune to success was just in the process of being made. Very tragic.

RIP WW, Hope it is purple where you are.