Looking for a small shop to rent. Anyone know of anywhere?

Hi, just as title says I am looking to rent a small shop, all areas concidered, just starting to look around so any one with ideas would be apprichiated.

Thanks

Summer

Have you got any preferred areas? I'd have thought that whatever it is you plan to sell would narrow down the possible locations as it needs to be appropriate to the area. And you'd need to consider local competition too. Maybe worth a bit more thought? :)

I Have put pleanty of thought into it and most areas would suit the propsed business therefore all areas can and will be concidered. i apprichiate your input and have already concidered your opinion. Thanks

S21 - ask nicely and they let you off your rates too.

try crookes or hillsborough loads goin hope this helps

thanks guys i will have a good look in these areas.

Saxondale - do you know if there is somewhere specific in s21?

Thanks

All depends on what you are going to sell or what service you are going to provide.

Id keep your money in the bank and wait until things start to pick up abit more before setting up a small business as the help isnt out there as it was a few years ago :(

i know of a fantastic room available in a busy pharmacy on abbeydale road to let, rental is very cheap which includes electric insurance etc, you will also get some window space to promote your business. ring 07801 353 776 i used to rent this room but had to leave for personal reasons.