Five Party Leaders Debate Last Evening.

Anyone watch the debate last night. It seemed to me to be a complete waste of time and money. None of the five have a snowflake in hell's chance of ever been PM. We need to hear what the only two people who will be our next PM have to say, Corbyn and May.

Angel1.

Didn't watch it. Not interested in what the no hopers have to say. Only two people can be Prime Minister. Only two people should be in a debate called the Prime Minister

debate.

zzzzzzzzzzz. Highlight was making fun of UKIP and Nuttall getting the women's names wrong.

......5 tedious lightweights wasting airtime with the same old point scoring vote catching rhetoric. Can someone tell opportunistic Timmy,that we have had the referendum and voted to leave.Teresa May who voted to remain is now saddled with the job of trying to get the best deal for the British people.

Tiresome people like Timmy and Sturgeon do no good trying to divide us still further with their personal lusts for power..........democracy has spoken! go away!

Total waste of air time and money.

5 fringe parties with nothing to contribute, and i include UKIP as they have now done their job as we are leaving the circus in Brussels.

It was amazing how lacklustre they all were.

None of them are leadership material and it was an eye opener how poorly Sturgeon performed compared to the soundbites we usually see on the news.

I didn't see it but I've read it was pretty lacklustre. Which is a shame because Tim Farron and Caroline Lucas are usually very strong.

I just watched 47 minutes of it, and that was a struggle. I'm not bothering with the rest of it.

Awful.

Like a poster said earlier, the highlight of it was Paul calling 'what's her name' Natalie. (only funny the second time though)

I did notice Farron criticized Nuttal's logic in a sentence that he himself started with an appeal to emotion. If I could take back my vote last time I would.

Krankie made me cringe. UKIP still need to hang around as I think there is a possibility, bet 30 quid on it this morning, that labour will get in. If labour win then we will still leave but the EU will have shafted us and Corbyn will have doubled our subscription for the pleasure of it. Hope I am wrong but I think the Tory manifesto has alienated a lot of core Tory voters, can only think this is Mays plan as she never wanted to leave the EU from the start.

Krankie made me cringe. UKIP still need to hang around as I think there is a possibility, bet 30 quid on it this morning, that labour will get in. If labour win then we will still leave but the EU will have shafted us and Corbyn will have doubled our subscription for the pleasure of it. Hope I am wrong but I think the Tory manifesto has alienated a lot of core Tory voters, can only think this is Mays plan as she never wanted to leave the EU from the start.

LOOOL not paranoid much, neither labour or the tories were in the debate yet still..................

When Ukip's Paul Nuttall said immigration was too high voters in support of Brexit did not disagree.

Of the ten people present there was little support for Theresa May's grammar school plan under which she proposes to invest £320 million to create a new generation of the schools.

http://www.itv.com/news/2017-05-18/leaders-debate-what-did-the-voters-think/

When I was a kid Penistone grammar was one of the top schools in the area and was exceedingly hard to get in. My dad remembers sitting the exam for the grammar school and being very disappointed when he did not get in. Cannot see the harm in them if it betters bright kids from all walks of life. There were schools where my sons could have gone to but there was no way I would let them, one was really bright and ended up with good passes at gcse and A level so may have done even better had he been able to to a grammar.