Moorside anyone watch it?

Was on the BBC. Sheridan Smith was excellent. Anyone watch it.

The best thing I have watched for ages.Some superb acting.

7 kids with 7 dads,wow.

Good though.

Great acting from Sheridan Smith as usual.

Theres been quite a big backlash, people saying that its too soon or that it shouldnt have been dramatised at all. Shannon will be 18/19 now, I wonder if she was consulted at all?

Im not going to lie - I enjoyed it, but I can see where people are coming from.

Great acting from Sheridan Smith as usual.

Theres been quite a big backlash, people saying that its too soon or that it shouldnt have been dramatised at all. Shannon will be 18/19 now, I wonder if she was consulted at all?

Im not going to lie - I enjoyed it, but I can see where people are coming from.

There was quite a contentious interview with the writer on Radio 4 last night. He said he felt he didn't need to consult Shannon as the programme wasn't about her specifically, it was about the community etc. The interviewer wasn't very happy with this argument.

There was quite a contentious interview with the writer on Radio 4 last night. He said he felt he didn't need to consult Shannon as the programme wasn't about her specifically, it was about the community etc. The interviewer wasn't very happy with this argument.

I actually find it a bit worrying that TV programmes can be made about people without them being consulted at all. Saying that, if theyd asked her opinion and she'd said she didnt want them to do it, I wonder if that wouldve made any difference anyway?

If I remember rightly, the two perpetrators of the deception got the idea of hiding Shannon (in return for reward money) from an episode of Shameless. A case of life imitating art.

Yes, I watched it, thought it was quite good. Don't know how accurate it was with the actual event, but didn't feel any sympathy for the mother....

I thought it represented the community positively and was able to enjoy it. I thought the Natalie Murray character was a bit too 'classy' to be believable but it caught the twists and turns. The dancing to the ring tone was freaky and Craig sat at his computer in a room full of chaos is just how I imagined it. I have been in a few similar households in my time.

I thought it represented the community positively and was able to enjoy it. I thought the Natalie Murray character was a bit too 'classy' to be believable but it caught the twists and turns. The dancing to the ring tone was freaky and Craig sat at his computer in a room full of chaos is just how I imagined it. I have been in a few similar households in my time.

Yeah, anyone within any branch of law enforcement would have looked at him and had bells ringing.