Mel Gibson's rant

Mel Gibson has been caught on tape again ranting at his ex. He calls her hideous things. He threatens her. He is foul and outrageous. However, I can't help feeling sorry for him because he just sounds so raw and exposed. he is literally tearing himself apart as he speaks.

Yes I know he is a vile, racist misogynist. Yes he is exposed as a domestic abuser. I am not condoning his behaviour but it just makes you feel sick and wish someone would help him.

I know he is wrong, but should she really have taped and exposed that?

You can listen to it on the Perez Hilton site.

LOL he is crazy. Christian Bale crazy.

LMAO @ him telling her not to call the police, then he says he will call the police, then he stand up for himself so he wouldnt call then, but he will kill her.

I dont know who this woman is but she is definaly playing it to the recording.

Edited by practitioner

My God. He sounds psychotic. Matron…

Wow. :o

Does anyone else think his behavior just screams chemical imbalance? Clearly he has massive issues, which you'd think with his resources he'd have addressed before now.

However, I totally believe this woman is a gold digger and a home wrecker and boy, does she know how to push his buttons! While the tapes cast him in the worst possible light, we don't hear what was said before she started recording. And how many people would come off looking good during a heated argument with their significant other if they were being taped and didn't know it?

I have a feeling she's everything he says she is and probably a good deal more, though he didn't need to choose those exact words to express his feelings. None of that however, is ever an excuse for physical violence. No, no no. The real losers in all this are going to be their daughter and his kids from his first marriage who are old enough to know what's going on and to be embarrassed by the whole nasty mess. :(

Oddly, I also feel a bit sorry for him, though this time he's charcoaled the goose.

Edited by Sierra