What Classics Have You Got?

It,s a TVR Tuscan challange race car converted to road legal spec. we pulled out the TVR engine and shoe horned in a 400 ci dry sumped race nascar chevy motor. The Thing is evil 100 mph on a dry road in 5 th, floor the throttle and the back wheels spin. eats motorbikes like cats eyes

Love this car! Would love to photograph it (no plate number) so I can draw it and add to portfolio (I'm sheffield based artist specializing in car/classic bike drawings) - this isn't a catch, no fees, I just don't want to copy too many pictures out of magazines. Interested? Danny

Love this car! Would love to photograph it (no plate number) so I can draw it and add to portfolio (I'm sheffield based artist specializing in car/classic bike drawings) - this isn't a catch, no fees, I just don't want to copy too many pictures out of magazines. Interested? Danny

no problem drop me a pm and you can come and have a look. I will even give the old girl a wash off

It,s a TVR Tuscan challange race car converted to road legal spec. we pulled out the TVR engine and shoe horned in a 400 ci dry sumped race nascar chevy motor. The Thing is evil 100 mph on a dry road in 5 th, floor the throttle and the back wheels spin. eats motorbikes like cats eyes
Now Ridgy, you know that's a silly claim. Every time over the years I've turned up on a bike you've coincidentally put you cars away.

However, if you want to leave the pinkslips with a mediator, we can always put your theory to the test . . . . .

Barty dear chap i simply have no room to put any of your moped type things so i am saving you the pain of having to part with them

Barty dear chap i simply have no room to put any of your moped type things so i am saving you the pain of having to part with them

So you still insist on your misguided delusion that those kit cars that you put American tractor engines into are as quick as a decent bike?

Come on man, commit yoursef to a trial.

I have a 1975 MGB,GT.

Here are some photos….

http://mickcoyles.com/html/mgb_gt.html

I also have a 1975 MGB,GT Jubilee, unfinished project, I will get round to finishing it one day, probably when Nelson gets his eye back.

i have an 87 518 in white, "shark nose" bmw, yes the weakest engine, but i have only 1 years NCD and im poor,

ive only seen a handfull E28s in sheffield, any more owners out there?

there is one that lives at nether green...a 525 i think...i have a 325 e30 cab

Just one 'modern classic' (apparantly gaining favour) My 1990 VW scirocco GT2. bought recently for renovation.

pic:

carstart.jpg

just picked up an 83 xj6 which takes my vehicle count to nine:o an im runnin about in a t reg transit pickup:loopy: :loopy::hihi: