A Place to Record?

Hi,

Basically, I'm looking to record on a regular basis, but I need a space to track bigger instruments such as drums. I have my own equip, just haven't got the space to record. Is there any where I can just rent by the hour?

Cheers

Atherz

I've been rehearsing my solo act at Rec and Play ( http://www.recandplay.co.uk/studio/welcome.html). Costs about £7.50 an hour, or I think he does discounts for longer periods. There's a drum kit, amps, mixer, guitars, etc.

I'm nothing to do with the place, by the way. I just rehearse there.

At Red Tape Central, we rent our Studios out- We're proud to have some of the best equipment in the UK. If you would like any more information, you can call us on 0114 276 1151.

We also have a competition on at the moment where you can win Half a Day Recording time (Worth £150) by liking us on Facebook (Facebook.com/redtapestudios)

Hi, recording at Rec and Play is £15 per hour or three hours for £40 and I mix for free.

Drop me an email or give me a call about what you're after and I can knock you up a proper quote.

chris@recandplay.co.uk / 07771 530 652