Why would anyone want to be like Ted Nugent?

Richard Hammond wants to be like Ted Neugent according to the BBC. Can anyone explain why? Is it just a dig at their new Amazon show?

I don't get out enough obviously, who the heck is Ted Neugent.

Angel1.

I don't get out enough obviously, who the heck is Ted Neugent.

Angel1.

I don't think Eric Arthur gets out much a lately. At least 15 topics he's started over the last 10 or so days.:o

I don't think Eric Arthur gets out much a lately. At least 15 topics he's started over the last 10 or so days.:o

And one of them was saying the council shouldn't be trying to get more shops in the city centre as he prefers to get stuff delivered. He'd die if he didn't get his food delivered.

And one of them was saying the council shouldn't be trying to get more shops in the city centre as he prefers to get stuff delivered. He'd die if he didn't get his food delivered.

Haha! Too right. He probably sits on a commode at the computer as well.

Actually, you do not know Eric's circumstances. He may just be confined to his home, so cut a little slack, eh?

Actually, you do not know Eric's circumstances. He may just be confined to his home, so cut a little slack, eh?

All of us on this thread could be at home incapacitated. Is this a sense of humour alert?

Richard Hammond wants to be like Ted Neugent according to the BBC. Can anyone explain why? Is it just a dig at their new Amazon show?

Who doesn't want to be a gun loving, far right, guitar maestro? :hihi:

Don't forget the hunting.

Ted Nugent goes round slagging-off poor people and shooting animals. Or is it the other way around? My mate James Young, many moons ago, referred to him mistakenly as Ron Nugged. I prefer that name.

This has the makings of a cool new reality TV show.

---------- Post added 20-02-2016 at 23:44 ----------

About 99% of the population probably

I have quite a few Ted Nugent lp,s,i am a big fan.He is also a big campaigner against drug use which is unusual for a rock star.His guns and guitar are all he needs to enjoy himself.