Anyone else seen the man round NGH ?

yesterday a man passed me while waiting to go home dressed all in black.long black coat ,black hat and sun glasses , he had a small canvas black bag that said something evil cometh this way:confused: are they filming round there?

Edited by backwardben

yesterday a man passed me while waiting to go home dressed all in black.long black coat ,black hat and sun glasses , he had a small canvas black bag that said something evil cometh this way:confused: are they filming round there?

Was he carrying a scythe?

Was he carrying a scythe?

:wave:

Hmmm... :huh:

... you think it might have been the demon gardener of Page Hall? :suspect:

:wave:

Hmmm... :huh:

... you think it might have been the demon gardener of Page Hall? :suspect:

More like the grim reaper of Page Hall..........

More like the grim reaper of Page Hall..........

He may have had a booking at NHG!

I've seen a bloke a few times with that discription around Sheffield, very gothic, but never seen him at northern (which im in & out of all day) maybe he was visiting or had an outpatient appointment. :)

He is a local bloke,very gothic always dressed in black sometimes a top hat and silver topped stick.

That description fits a friend of mine who lives very close to the NGH...dont know about the bag though.

He's obviously experienced the NGH canteen before.

He's obviously experienced the NGH canteen before.

True.. very true ! :)