Sign in to follow this  

Directions for Dummies

I wonder if anyone could help ...

I need to get from Junction 33 on the M1 to Millsands and back again but the route planners on the net are very brief. I have ABSOLUTELY no sense of direction LOL and wondered if anyone could give me detailed directions from the junction and back again... ie which lane I should be in, land marks, junctions, lights etc etc ...

I'd appreciate any help anyone can give, got lost going from Hull to Meadowhall the other week and ended up in Doncaster... DON'T ASK !!!

Thanks

Janey

J33 leads onto the Parkway. Go to the bottom and get in the right hand lane as you approach the big r'about in the middle of Sheffield.

Go right round until you see the markets and follow the road along.

Straight through 2 sets of traffic lights and turn right opposite the back of the police station.

Go along behind the new court and Millsands is the 4 large blocks of flats called Redgrave, Pinsett, etc.

Think that'll do the trick ... thanks very much for your help ... signs for M1 will see me out again ...

Cheers

Janey :D

Try Millsands You can zoom out and work out your directions.

P