Neighbours are having a "party" evening..

Go. Have your mind expanded.. meet interesting people... What could possibly go wrong..?

I expect to get about a half hour of derp and insanity before I give up and cave in from laughing too much.

At worst I suppose I could end up shackled to the radiators dressed in a gimp suit after they dose the drinks with rohypnol. Who knows.....

---------- Post added 08-02-2017 at 15:44 ----------

Toga! Toga! Toga!

Snigger/ Entirely possible.

I think though it's going to be the greatkilt in Highland Watch tartan, with all the masoic like regalia possible. I've already got some square and compasses badges to give the "right" impression.....

Whens the big night? I want to know what you've 'learnt'

Whens the big night? I want to know what you've 'learnt'

Id also like to know youve got out safetly after drinking the coolade :)

Any chance of live updates?

Speaking from experience are we? :hihi:

---------- Post added 07-02-2017 at 13:30 ----------

That's the bit that confuses me. I don't think that I gave them any ideas that I was into chemtrails.

Mind you I'm not into messianic doomsday prophesising but the JW's still knock on my door now and then...

I presume you're familiar with the film, 'The Wicker Man'?

My new neighbours are delightfully..... ummm...... quirky.

I've been invited already to a raw foodie evening. Not really my sort of thing - I can do oysters but uncooked chicken (I kid you not) is probably more than my gastrointestinal system can cope with at my age.

So not to be rebuffed I now have an invite to the biggie - they are putting on a slideshow and seminar about a subject dear to their hearts. I though the looking into the skies and photography I've seen them indulging in was birdwatching. No feathery twitching here - this is a chemtrail evening.... yes we get to look at pictures of clouds and scare each other about sinister machinations of shadowy - and entirely non-existant - departments. These are somehow but no one knows exactly how linked in some way to the Illiminati, the Masons, the Secret Seven and the Famous Five. Or all of them. Possibly.

I can tell it's going to end badly, but I cant resist sometimes when there is such a tempting target. So do I dress as an airline pilot or go in full Masonic regalia?

What's their address I like having a party!:hihi:

Looks like the Obelix kebabs went down well.