Effects of Brexit on travel / holidays to Europe

I can't help what you decide to consider. I can choose not to debate with people unwilling to engage in civilised debate. As you have shwon yourself not to nor apologised for that fact then it's your problem. I might debate with fewer people with this outlook but they are more productive and stimulating debates than the usual slangning matches with the fingers in the ears crowd.

If you wish to reconsider your position please let me know.

No, I don't. I have no problem either. It seems the problem is at your end, so we'll just move on from that little discussion as I've explained my point and you don't seem to have anything left to put forward.

---------- Post added 10-02-2017 at 14:13 ----------

I`m hoping visas won`t be required for trips into the EU after Brexit, I`m sure most reasonable people would agree that having to get them is an extra bit of hassle, even if it can be done "Online". But, just for the sake of the argument, how would having to get visas work for those already in one EU country who then decide they want to go to another (particularly if they don`t have a smart phone) ? Or those who want to go "inter railing". It`d be an intolerable farce.

Errr.. if the country is in the Schengen zone, the same Visa applies for all 22 countries in the zone. You know, that freedom of movement thing.

It takes up to 6 weeks to get a visa for China. I doubt that France will be the same even when we've left the EU, in fact it's most likely that a visa waiver program will be introduced, but perhaps not straight away.

The biggest impacts I can forsee is that everything will cost more (this is already the case, I've just been to France and the exchange rate was dire), and that roaming charges will go up instead of (as for the past decade) gradually coming down due to EU law.