Owls Transfer Rumours For Jan 2017

Now Gary Hooper is near to full fitness,maybe the need to bring in Jordan Rhodes is not as necessary as originally thought...

I have always thought we need a Michel Antonio type forward...strong,pacey and knows where the net is....maybe Sam Winnall or Danny Ward are better bets to compliment what we already have...?

Having said that,if we got Jordan Rhodes on loan to the end of the season,i would be chuffed...

Lets hope we get it right and we can step it up a couple of notchs for the rest of the season...

I'm seeing Winnalls name mentioned a lot, I know very little about him but his goals to games ratio is good.

Guest sibon
I'm going to buck the opinion trend and say I'm a bit disappointed about this. It seems sulking does appear to get you what you want.

However, if he now puts his mind to it and gets back to last seasons levels then it will be like a new signing anyway. IF.

I think that Mr Chansiri had little choice really. The constant speculation about Forestieri's commitment was becoming pretty toxic. He had to either tie FF to a new contract, or sell him. Letting things rumble on as they were was not an option.

Having said that, I think I've seen enough from FF in the last two months to convince me that he's worth keeping and supporting. So, I'm pretty pleased with this news... and over the moon about keeping Hutch.

The money that has been spent on players who have not come up to scratch we could have had two JR,S, , but one will do.

thing is we could also have 2 or 3 other good players for Jordan Rhodes money, which he might not live up to either

Says on SS transfer centre according to the Mirror offered £500,000 for Winall.

Edited by iansheff

thing is we could also have 2 or 3 other good players for Jordan Rhodes money, which he might not live up to either

It would help if we could offload the players who have no future at the club, but that is unlikely to happen. It,s all speculation at this time as to JR we,ll just have to wait and see. As long as we keep in the play-offs then who knows what the outcome will be.

Don't know if Wednesday are one of the clubs after Ward but just seen this on SS transfer centre.

ROTHERHAM REJECT WARD BIDS

Sky Sources understand Rotherham have rejected three bids for striker Danny Ward.

The latest bid is just under £2m.

Owls or Norwich after Sam Winnal and there saying £500,00 would be enough to get it,Owls winning the race to sign Peruvian winger on Loan Jefferson FarFan

Owls or Norwich after Sam Winnal and there saying £500,00 would be enough to get it,Owls winning the race to sign Peruvian winger on Loan Jefferson FarFan

Farfan? Why on earth would we want that waster? He was pretty rubbish in his PSV time and absolute garbage at Schalke his last few years there...

PS I am biased, seen him play and really, really thought he was one of the 'ugliest playing' footballers I've ever seen. Constant loss of the ball, no good cross or pass in him. All he was good at was scoring a goal out of the blue. I am fairly sure that at 32 he won't even do that any more. Might as well sign Sibon!

According to the Ladbrookes we're 10/11 to sign him.

Do you think all this talk/purchasing of players is just panic buying?

Plus, looks like George Hurst is off to Everton.

Edited by Futures Red

Do you think all this talk/purchasing of players is just panic buying?

Plus, looks like George Hurst is off to Everton.

Its all rumours at the moment & £500k isn't a lot these days,

George Hurst no relation to George HIRST then of SWFC:hihi:

Edited by owl.66