Owls Transfer Rumours For Jan 2017

How do you know he got what he sulked for?

I don't.

But it appears that way.

Granted - I'm making an assumption hence the word 'seems'

I don't.

But it appears that way.

Granted - I'm making an assumption hence the word 'seems'

I heard that the chairman was prepared to offer him a new contract if he proved his heart was in it, don't know whats happened to prompt that, he's now got to win back the fans many of whom still bare a grudge.

You and your silly comments...:help:

I don't need to back track on your comments do I? :hihi:

I don't need to back track on your comments do I? :hihi:

Yes please do...

Breaking News: Sam Hutchinson has also extended his contract, excellent news as hes a collosus.

Gary Hooper got a brace in a development sqaud game today and played for an hour.

Things are looking up.

There is no doubting our chairmans ambition regarding Hutch and Nando,s contract extentions, without being greedy please get us that twenty goal striker to take us over the line.

There is no doubting our chairmans ambition regarding Hutch and Nando,s contract extentions, without being greedy please get us that twenty goal striker to take us over the line.

Also linked with Sam Winnall at Barnsley.

Also linked with Sam Winnall at Barnsley.

He is not the one i,m looking at.

He is not the one i,m looking at.

Is it Mr Rhodes you had in mind Alan?

The money that has been spent on players who have not come up to scratch we could have had two JR,S, , but one will do.

The money that has been spent on players who have not come up to scratch we could have had two JR,S, , but one will do.

Yes your probably right Alan, its a pity we can't do some sort of exchange deal but Abdi apart would anybody want any of them?

Yes your probably right Alan, its a pity we can't do some sort of exchange deal but Abdi apart would anybody want any of them?

Now Gary Hooper is near to full fitness,maybe the need to bring in Jordan Rhodes is not as necessary as originally thought...

I have always thought we need a Michel Antonio type forward...strong,pacey and knows where the net is....maybe Sam Winnall or Danny Ward are better bets to compliment what we already have...?

Having said that,if we got Jordan Rhodes on loan to the end of the season,i would be chuffed...

Lets hope we get it right and we can step it up a couple of notchs for the rest of the season...