Sign in to follow this  

Think of relocating to sheffield

Here's a challenge then. I'm think of moving to Sheffield, but I need to find somewhere that satisfies the following criteria:

Ability to commute to Derby without hitting major traffic problems (at the moment I commute down the M1 and don't find it too bad from junction 32 down to 28 where I get on the A38, so somewhere close to J34-32 maybe?) I don't have to be in Derby til 10am.

My other half works off the A1 just north of wetherby, so easy access to this would be good, ideally finding somewhere that gives us both roughly the same commuting time.

Easy access to the city centre for nights out etc.

All of this in a decent area, (we're open to the idea of city centre living too)

Any help or ideas would be appreciated.

If you like newly built houses the following areas might suit your bill:

1.Renishaw

2.Beighton

3.Owlthorpe

These areas might be worth looking at,as these are generally good locations and very easy to commute for you and your partner.M1 can be accessed through various junctions of your chioce.

City centre living is another ball game, if you lead an active social life and night life that's the best.

Good luck with your relocation

Bye

Bluebird

A LOT depends on how much ££££££££ your willing to spend mate.