Anybody had any problems with Saxton Mee?

it is your home, rented or otherwise it is your right not to have your home entered without warning. I am sure that you have rights to be informed before a visit - you might choose not to insist on 48hrs notice to be accomodating but just letting themselves in IS wrong for the landlord, so I would assume it to be so for any agents employed by the landlord.

Yes. If L or L's agent enters without T's consent, during the tenancy, this is probably:

a. trespass; and/or

b. harassment.

Consider taking legal action and claiming damages/costs against L and L's agent.

As I know James Mee why don't you drop me a PM with your details and I will ask him to look in to it.

Cheers

invite landlord round for a cup of Tea and tell him your problem far better to approach him directly and ask him to approach Saxton mee obviously better understanding and also as has previously been mentioned dead lock the front door press the button or lift it up so it cannot be accessed from the outside courtesy is to ask you first!?

The thing to remember is that the landlord needs your cooperation - if you were to mention the noisy neighbours and a strange smell that seems to come from under the floorboards, his sale might take longer :)

So I would discuss it with him - tell him that you need 48 hours notice to make sure the house is presentable which will help his chances of a sale.

As I know James Mee why don't you drop me a PM with your details and I will ask him to look in to it.

Cheers

looks like James Mee is onto it