Any recommendations for a plaster/decorator/flooring job please ?

Hi,

2 or 3 weeks ago I had my flat roof fail and the rainwater that got in poured through the kitchen ceiling so I need some repairs doing to the plasterboard ceiling, re-plastering the internal wall and repairing the flooring as the water soaked into the chipboard flooring under the tiles.

Ideally I like someone out who could the job lot in one swoop (I realise the redecorating would have to wait until the plastering has dried out so will tackle that at a later stage).

Thanks.

Hi - I would like highly recommend Chris White of JSH Property services.

Chris does -

Painting and decorating

Suspended ceilings and partitioning

Wall and floor tiling

Fascias and guttering

and General home improvements

We have used Chris for 10years for all of the above and more and so have friends and family, so he does come highly recommended.

He is lovely genuine bloke, he'll give you a good competitive quote and he is a clean, tidy and conscientious worker.

Hi - I would like highly recommend Chris White of JSH Property services.

Chris does -

Painting and decorating

Suspended ceilings and partitioning

Wall and floor tiling

Fascias and guttering

and General home improvements

We have used Chris for 10years for all of the above and more and so have friends and family, so he does come highly recommended.

He is lovely genuine bloke, he'll give you a good competitive quote and he is a clean, tidy and conscientious worker.

Sorry i forgot to give you chris's contact details!

Mobile No. - 07811605987

Landline - 0114 2640971

Hi, I would be happy to call round at a convenient time for you to give a free estimate for the decorating you require. You can either call me on 0114 2454383 / 07976714323 or if you would rather me contact you then you could always pm me your details and will call you as soon as possible.

Thanks

M Mitchell Painter & Decorator.

Hi Steve Green is fantastic - just refurbished our downstairs, floorinf, windows fitted kitchen and decorating - definitely recommend Tel no is 07515258294

Not sure if you have had this sorted? We are local please contact us for a quote. We can also repair the source of the leak if needed? Thanks

hi, im james the plaster-master, for all aspects of plastering, tel 07796153488

Hi Frenchfrie

If you are still struggling to find a reasonale quote, Im pretty sure Id be able to beat the ones you have had, and as you requested I would be able to arrange all aspects of the job to be completed.

Call 07508701811 or email [email protected] if you would like me to give you a quote & you can have a look on my Facebook page if you want to see pictures of recent jobs & reccommendations from my customers by searching TRT Joinery in Facebook, it wont let me post a link sorry!

Cheers Tom