I remember some adventure series from my childhood in the 80's, vaguely, that I wish to find. Can you help me find their names:
1. British series - Something about a boy and a girl that are a sister and brother that work in a circus. An elephant named Roni that they take with them and run away.
2. An Australian series - In a place called something like "Hills End" kids who survive a big storm and are alone.
3. In my language it was translated to "Journey over the hills". I remember something about a boy and nature, maybe running away or something. I think it was a British TV series.
4. A British series - In my language it was translated to "Lily of December". Something about a boy becoming friends with a ghost boy
6. An Australian series - In my language it was called "Island of the goose". A group of kids looking for adventures. I think Tom from Home and away played there.
8. A British series - in my language it was called "the lost prince". As far as I remember it was about 2 boys and a girl. I think one of the boys was the lost prince. I don't remember much of it, only the music which had flute.
11. British series -In my language it was called "A school for policeman".
13. British series - In my language it was called "Eagle castle". It is about a family that comes to live in a castle for a while. Some plots are taking place near the castle. I remember Brian Blessed playing there.
14. British series - In my language it was called "Alien". Something about a few people who look like humans and get to know the city / village, but actually are aliens.
15. An Indian on a horse named "Vinto". I think it was in french.
16. British series - children that have an opening on the floor from their room and go to a castle and see a white ghost
17. A series with puppets. I think in my language it was called "Blizzard Island" or "Sand Island". (It is not Fraggle's Rock)