Rate the last film you saw

Happy-Go-Lucky 10/10

I loved this film :) A must-see for all the slightly eccentric single lasses out there. Lots of great London scenes and funny moments.

Inglorious b@stards-absulute rubbish cant believe I sat through 2 and a half hours of it.

Happy-Go-Lucky 10/10

I loved this film :) A must-see for all the slightly eccentric single lasses out there. Lots of great London scenes and funny moments.

Absolute s..te....the worst British film since 'Love Actually'.

The Hurt Locker 8-9 out of 10.

Really really good.

Agreed. Probably the best film of 2009

Inglorious b@stards-absulute rubbish cant believe I sat through 2 and a half hours of it.

Your taste is on par with your spelling, its an excellent film.

Twilight (finally rented for gf's kids to see) - 1/10

absolute twaddle...hair models try and look depressed and mopy / standard 'fairuza balk in the craft' character / 'hunky' teen who's twenty shades whiter than anyone else outside his family...

the only worse film i can think of is paul verhoevens showgirls, and that had a massive breast count which didn't even save it...

The Hurt Locker - 7/10

Sherlock Holmes - 8/10

Lovely Bones - 7/10

Law Abiding Citizen - 7/10

Brothers - 7/10

Twilight (finally rented for gf's kids to see) - 1/10

absolute twaddle...hair models try and look depressed and mopy / standard 'fairuza balk in the craft' character / 'hunky' teen who's twenty shades whiter than anyone else outside his family...

the only worse film i can think of is paul verhoevens showgirls, and that had a massive breast count which didn't even save it...

Nice signature you got there m8!

Y' been on this site long?