Man City away tomorrow, Leeds away next week.

Most importan and most wednesday fans attending.  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Most importan and most wednesday fans attending.

• Man City game most important.
    • Leeds game most important
    • Man city game most wednesday fans attend.
    • Leeds game most wednesday fans attend.

Which is more important and which will get more Wednesday fans attending??.

Leeds most important without a doubt.but even though we could have sold twice the number of tickets for the city game I still think it will be a much bigger following than Leeds who are charging away fans forty odd quid.

Leeds most important, the trouble is you might be hung over from the City game. I've seen it before, players get caught out and lose form in the league... and expect Leeds to come out fighting now. Could be a tricky and uncertain time... believe it or not.

Agree with Gazza, don,t see anyone voting for the other options, there are non.

Leeds most important, the trouble is you might be hung over from the City game. I've seen it before, players get caught out and lose form in the league... and expect Leeds to come out fighting now. Could be a tricky and uncertain time... believe it or not.

I often find myself agreeing with your posts Jon - you could be right with this one - but on this occasion I sincerely hope you are wrong!

100% say the Leeds match is more important but 83% say more fans will travel to Man City for a midweek night match.

Strange fans.

100% say the Leeds match is more important but 83% say more fans will travel to Man City for a midweek night match.

Strange fans.

Not really strange considering the rip off prices leeds are charging,plus the city game is summat of a one off.

Not really strange considering the rip off prices leeds are charging,plus the city game is summat of a one off.

The prices argument falls apart when they paid similar prices for some seats at Bolton and take 2,500 away to London the away game before Leeds last season.

The prices argument falls apart when they paid similar prices for some seats at Bolton and take 2,500 away to London the away game before Leeds last season.

Exactly .who wants to line the pockets of Leeds.

Exactly .who wants to line the pockets of Leeds.

A poor excuse for not going to your biggest Derby of the season.

A poor excuse for not going to your biggest Derby of the season.

Well if you lot get ya finger out it won't be our biggest derby of the season.:)

Well if you lot get ya finger out it won't be our biggest derby of the season.:)

Well at the moment it is.....