Removing/reporting review on page I run

I have a review on my page, giving me 2 stars from a woman have never heard of, I tried to send a report to facebook but the icon dosnt come up on that review it does on all the others, strange? also I asked around family to see if anyone knew her, not one family member can see the post, yet all my friends on fb can, even stranger?? any advice. x

A review on where, Facebook?

Also when you say "on my page", what page?

Is there a particular reason your review score matters?

on a facebook page that I use to advertise a caravan I let.

---------- Post added 21-09-2014 at 23:36 ----------

an yes, I have had 5 stars for years, the person who went on an gave 2 has never stayed in my van.

There isn't anything you can do cause it's a review page not a testimonial, your page is open and anybody can leave a review whether they've used your service or not. Could be someone you've annoyed, could be anyone.

I don't know if you've blocked her but if you have I think that might be why the 'x' icon isn't coming up. I highly doubt Facebook have time do anything even if you did report it but it might be worth a shot.

Edited by Super Hans

thanks, maybe she has blocked me then, just seems a shame that a complete stranger can do that and I am powerless to do anything about it, but anyway thanks for the time and advice, appreciate it

Would it work if you made one of your close friends admin and get them to remove the review, worth a try

if posts are not removable then go to Facebook report page and submit a report on that issues...! there will clear that issues....!

have tried that and because its not abusive or threatening there is nothing they will do

Exactly, report this to FB, they should respond quite quick.