Green eyed monsters.

Its my other half's birthday so! as there was no local togga worth watching I decided to take her out to dinner.

Now our old lurcher needed some chicken bits from the new shopping mall at Moor foot so I thought we could find a nice restaurant in that area and we ended up in the Moorfoot chippi across from the Market.

I perused the menu and was chuffed to see that there was a special offer for more mature citizens ,chips, fish,peas,bread and butter plus a cuppa for £4.20 .

We dined for less than a tenner ,birthday treat solved;).

But that is by the way ,

As I looked around me I noticed that many of my fellow diners where wearing football shirts these were obviously to small for them as well as being very out of plaice in the restaurant , It then clicked in my mind United where at home in the third division and these folk were on their way to Bramall Lane,

It also occurred to me that they were eating fish .

Well I could not resist it ,"Its John West fish that is. said I'] to the nearest lairy shirted diner all friendly like ,

Well it was as though I had dropped a gooly,,, the comment went around that eatery like wild fire , " He must be one of them" said one lass in a woolly red bobble hat , and so on followed by lots of daft comments as to how crap Wednesday are and so on.

But the thing is , the thing is ,I found em all to be dead reight we all got talking and having a laugh even patting each other on the backs and things.

And as we left some even said" good luck to day pal"and things like that.

And so I found out that United ites are not all Green eyed monsters in fact some of em are just like me!.

A bloody crackers togga supporter.

Edited by cuttsie

Its my other half's birthday so! as there was no local togga worth watching I decided to take her out to dinner.

Now our old lurcher needed some chicken bits from the new shopping mall at Moor foot so I thought we could find a nice restaurant in that area and we ended up in the Moorfoot chippi across from the Market.

I perused the menu and was chuffed to see that there was a special offer for more mature citizens ,chips, fish,peas,bread and butter plus a cuppa for £4.20 .

But that is by the way ,

As I looked around me I noticed that many of my fellow diners where wearing football shirts these were obviously to small for them as well as being very out of plaice in the restaurant , It then clicked in my mind United where at home in the third division and these folk were on their way to Bramall Lane,

Well I could not resist it ,"Its John West fish that is. said I'] to the nearest lairy shirted diner all friendly like ,

Well it was as though I had dropped a gooly,,, the comment went around that eatery like wild fire , " He must be one of them" said one lass in a woolly red bobble hat , and so on followed by lots of daft comments as to how crap Wednesday are and so on.

But the thing is , the thing is ,I found em all to be dead reight we all got talking and having a laugh even patting each other on the backs and things.

And so I found out that United ites are not all Green eyed monsters in fact some of em are just like me!.

It's posts like this that restore my faith in human nature. Nice one, Cuttsie !!

But that is by the way ,

The most important question to ask cuttsie is.........

Cod or Haddock? :hihi:

The most important question to ask cuttsie is.........

Cod or Haddock? :hihi:

As long as its John West who cares:hihi:

But that is by the way ,

Sorry m8 you should have just put her in her PLAICE

you will get NEWT later for your troubles.;)

I am looking for my leather cod piece int Rammel drawer.;)

I always wear it on match days in winter [just to keep things on thread;)

Just piking off this thread and I think 'newt' is stretching it a bit. :)

Just piking off this thread and I think 'newt' is stretching it a bit. :)

Jim on a scale of one to ten that is!!!!!

Knew this thread was going to be a bit fishy...or tackle a problem.

That was the best i could do, get's coat...

As long as it was john west and not gone west

It was her Birthday and you took her for fish and chips down the Moor!

By eck, you Owls know how to show a girl a good time. :o

It was her Birthday and you took her for fish and chips down the Moor!

By eck, you Owls know how to show a girl a good time. :o

Don't forget it was a special birthday MJ.