Former police chief guilty of child sex abuse

A former police superintendent has been found guilty of four child sex abuse charges after decades protesting his innocence.

Gordon Anglesea, 79, who had a long police career in North Wales, abused his position to sexually assault vulnerable young boys around Wrexham in the 1980s.

Two victims described in court how Anglesea had abused them as teenagers.

One said he had been handed around "like a handbag" by a paedophile ring that preyed on children in the care system in north Wales.

Now, a third victim has told Sky News how Anglesea's brutal offending went even further than was outlined in court.

Back in 1991 Anglesea claimed he had "lived a nightmare" after he was accused of sexually abusing youngsters in a newspaper article .

Following publication he successfully sued and in 1994 won £375,000 in libel damages from four media organisations.

I'd be seeking my money back if I owned one of the papers sued.

Full Story - http://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/former-police-chief-guilty-of-child-sex-abuse/ar-AAjeWuI?li=AA59G2&ocid=spartandhp

Filth.

I hope he lives until he 109 so he can serve a nice long sentence.

Like his victims have.

Filth.

I hope he lives until he 109 so he can serve a nice long sentence.

Like his victims have.

I knew one of the victims of the North Wales children's home sexual abuse system. He had a terrible life and eventually killed himself. Like many people with similar histories he slept rough at times and used drugs to try and get some respite from the horrible memories. People like him all too often end up facing further abuse as adults because the childhood abuse causes them to behave in antisocial ways. People should think more about why people end up in that state.

dirty piece of ****,should be strung up.

A powerful police superintendant, a chidren's home, a paedophile ring passing children around.... Remind you of anything thing?

These seem to be recurring themes that keep popping up.