Screaming Trampolining Children!

Screaming is a natural response to fear and pain, but if unchecked it can become contagious and habitual, I think. Perhaps because it is so prevalent (even encouraged) at theme parks on 'scary' rides, kids associate it with having fun and transfer it to other situations where there is an element of artificial/perceived danger, e.g. more than one person on a trampoline, or jumping into a pool.

Whatever the reason, it's bloody antisocial and parents need to exercise some responsibility!

I think it's equally endemic amongst girls and boys - but girls tend to be shriller/higher pitched, so even harder on the ears!

It's also a natural response to "need". Infants are probably more prone to "need" than pain or fear. The result of pain and fear manifests itself as need/attention. Until their reasoning skills develop which in part is the result of good parenting, children if unchecked will continue. When an infant is in need (food) the result is the need to be satisfied..usually. Through experiencing that "need" gets results, it's not surprising that it develops later on with the intent of "being heard". The little sods are not daft. annoying maybe.

Edited by skinz

I new we had professionnel people Lawyers etc on S.F, psychologist is a new one to me.

I new we had professionnel people Lawyers etc on S.F, psychologist is a new one to me.

Are you saying it is wrong for professional psychologists to write books for laymen and people on the SF, to read and learn from? :confused:

What is your objection to people reading about psychology, or any subject come to that matter and learning from what they have read?

How would we learn about history or most things, were it not for books?

---------- Post added 26-07-2014 at 11:22 ----------

They must have been scraping the barrel on the Jeremy Vine show!

Don't worry, Jeremy's having 'Troll week' next week, that should keep you busy.

Edited by poppet2

]I new we had professionnel people Lawyers etc on S.F' date=' psychologist is a new one to me.[/quote'][/b]

Are you saying it is wrong for professional psychologists to write books for laymen and people on the SF, to read and learn from? :confused:

What is your objection to people reading about psychology, or any subject come to that matter and learning from what they have read?

How would we learn about history or most things, were it not for books?[color="Silver"

kidley

No wonder their are arguments on this forum, some of them cant read, good example O.Ps first post

Quit moaning

Honestly, if you life in family houses, expect to hear children playing around the estate.

A lot of people tend to forget being children and how loud they used to be. Instead they paint some Victorian picture of how they use to behave in 1890 blob.

It's the summer holidays and its the children's time for fun.

Please allow them to enjoy their childhood rather then being stuck behind a games console, in front of a tv or on the mobile fone. Let them have fresh air, to run free.

So quit moaning you old grows!

[/b]

How would we learn about history or most things, were it not for books?[color="Silver"

kidley

No wonder their are arguments on this forum, some of them cant read, good example O.Ps first post

So why were you objecting to people giving advice?

[/b]

So why were you objecting to people giving advice?

I didnt know that i was, if you could kindly show me where i was objecting i will certainly delete it.

It's the summer holidays and its the children's time for fun.

Please allow them to enjoy their childhood rather then being stuck behind a games console, in front of a tv or on the mobile fone. Let them have fresh air, to run free.

Which post OBJECTS to:

Children enjoying their childhood?

Children having fresh air?

Children running free?

Are you saying these things can't be done without screaming?

Oh, and phone is spelt with a P not F.

---------- Post added 26-07-2014 at 13:55 ----------

Who is the psychologist and how do you know whether they are qualified or not?

You appear to show doubt and objection.

Edited by poppet2

Which post OBJECTS to:

Children running free?

WARNING, WARNING, WARNING

annoying spelling police

'phone' should actually be 'telephone'

Poppet2 is the spelling police. Take evasive action

Nuclear bomb armed, count down started lock achieved.

Poppet STFU and find something constructive to critique.

I'm typing on an internet forum for people to complain on, not writing an essay for a degree. But most degree students can't spell either!

Which post OBJECTS to:

Children running free?

I dont know who the psychologist are, and i dont know of anybodys qualifications, including 'Jeffery the lawyer' are but there are plenty of people psycho analysing children's screams and behavior, have you noticed this,

By the way did you find where i was objecting

Edited by kidley
added text

But most degree students can't spell either!

I wonder why they invented spellcheck?

Is this your smoke-screen for refusing to answer the questions? :rolleyes:

Edited by poppet2

I dont know who the psychologist are, and i dont know of anybodys qualifications, including 'Jeffery the lawyer' are but there are plenty of people psycho analysing children's screams and behavior, have you noticed this,

By the way did you find where i was objecting

There are many reasons for behavioural theory. One reason is "**** happens". It's an answer but not a very constructive one. Do you find analytical as too deep or scary maybe?