Stray cat?? Shiregreen*Gone home*

I have a Torti cat that keeps coming round for food, this cat is thin and ravenously hungry (hungry enough to brave 4 dogs to steal food from my kitchen) very friendly...and sadly hurt in some way as she cries when she eats :(

She has very distinctive markings if this is your cat or you know of her please let me know as I am about to catch her to take to a vet tomorrow.

We have just taken in a black and white male tom from up that way too Moonbird. A kind lady had been looking after him when his owners left him behind to fend for himself when they moved house. Just how can people do that?

New owners moved in and had dogs, no room for the poor shocked cat.

This old boy was too old to fend for himself. Although the lady tried to keep him inside he was stressed and so we have taken him in bless him.

Yours could be the same. People just move house and leave them behind. The only kindness is hopefully they will be neutered because if not they are starved and constantly raped producing multitudes of kitties every year until they die.

If you need any help with the vet bill for this one let Rain Rescue know and we will try to help all we can. Poor thing. Well done you once again for caring for them.

We have just taken in a black and white male tom from up that way too Moonbird. A kind lady had been looking after him when his owners left him behind to fend for himself when they moved house. Just how can people do that?

New owners moved in and had dogs, no room for the poor shocked cat.

This old boy was too old to fend for himself. Although the lady tried to keep him inside he was stressed and so we have taken him in bless him.

Yours could be the same. People just move house and leave them behind. The only kindness is hopefully they will be neutered because if not they are starved and constantly raped producing multitudes of kitties every year until they die.

If you need any help with the vet bill for this one let Rain Rescue know and we will try to help all we can. Poor thing. Well done you once again for caring for them.

Oh thank you so much for that offer, we do have several empty houses nearby so who knows, she is a lovely friendly little Lady and would make someone a lovely pet, or may already be that who knows but she is not in a great state!

We will get her to a vet check for a chip first and take it from there, but all things considered she is in a lot of pain so does need help from somewhere poor thing, just waiting for her to come back as she ran away when the cat box came out...thats cats for you.

I think this may be my cat she has been missing for over a week. Im from Southey. I had only just got her back as she was missing for over 8 weeks and she couldn't eat but she disappeared before I could get her to the vets .

I think this may be my cat she has been missing for over a week. Im from Southey. I had only just got her back as she was missing for over 8 weeks and she couldn't eat but she disappeared before I could get her to the vets .

I have replied to your message, Southey is quite a way from here though...but not impossible I guess.

---------- Post added 04-06-2014 at 11:23 ----------

Great news the cat did belong to louise554, we were both very surprised at how she ended up right over here, anyway all is good, the cat was taken straight to the vet and is having some teeth out today so should soon be feeling better.

So pleased that all is well, happy cat, happy owner, happy me :D

louise554Did you get a message from me? I think that someone has found your cat again, she seems to have had an accident now :(