Piping/Icing bag sets

Hi,

I need a piping bag set (one that includes a large plain nozzle) that isn't going to cost me an arm and a leg.

I've tried Wilko's but they only had ones with teeny nozzles. I have a syringe icing set but its absolutely useless so I want to go back to tradition and use an icing bag. I need it by Thursday so don't want to risk ordering online in case it doesn't come or turns up when I'm at work.

Can someone help me out? I live in the ecclesall area but would happily go into town if it meant I could get my hands on one!

try russams at rotherham.theres a cookshop too on abbeydale road

The new Boundry Mills at Catcliffe sells them.. I bought a piping bag with nozzles there this afternoon for only £5.95..

They do a few different sets too, so well worth a look if you can get there..

Hi,

I need a piping bag set (one that includes a large plain nozzle) that isn't going to cost me an arm and a leg.

Can someone help me out? I live in the ecclesall area but would happily go into town if it meant I could get my hands on one!

Cakecraft in the gallery above the market in town would probably have one. You could try ringing them first to save you a wasted journey - 272 8606.

Thanks so much for all your replys!

I work quite close to the one on abbeydale road so might try there tomorrow on my way home :)

I'll call cake craft tomorrow. I've heard their name mentioned before so it's worth a try!

Failing those, I'll try Williamson's. Never heard of it before but just done a google search and it seems popular!!

I think Rotherham and Catcliffe are a bit out of my way, I have to rely on public transport so want to stay pretty close to home.

Thanks again, didn't expect to get so much useful information so quickly :D

Hi! Use disposable bags as you don't need coupler. The Wilton 1M which makes the big swirls you see on cupcakes is about £2-£3.

The crazy about cake craft shop about the markets in town have them and they also have a website now too.

X

Thank you for thanking us! So often you try to provide help for someone, only for them never to acknowledge it!

I think I saw some hung on a hook or placard at the side of the shelves in B and M Bargains, Chesterfield Road the other day.

Hi! Use disposable bags as you don't need coupler. The Wilton 1M which makes the big swirls you see on cupcakes is about £2-£3.

The crazy about cake craft shop about the markets in town have them and they also have a website now too.

X

Ahh, brilliant. That's saved me a phone call tomorrow and a traipse around town tomorrow in the rain :) Thanks so much!

Thank you for thanking us! So often you try to provide help for someone, only for them never to acknowledge it!

I was brought up with good manners! If you can take the time to respond, the least I can do is say thanks. I've never posted on here before today but from now on I'll be a regular!

I think I saw some hung on a hook or placard at the side of the shelves in B and M Bargains, Chesterfield Road the other day.

I never even thought of there! I go past that shop everyday and it would never have occurred to me to check. Thank you :)