Pro Wrestling School

Does anyone know if the Pro Wrestling School still does classes in the old Hillsbrough Boys Club building?

I'm interested in doing some referee training, and need some contact details.

Cheers

Jubby

Yes it's still ongoing - my son and a couple of his friends were pupils there until recently.

Originally posted by tiffy

Yes it's still ongoing - my son and a couple of his friends were pupils there until recently.

Any contact details?

I Googled it for you last night, and all I found was a site about the training place in London for UK based wrestling federation, FWA, Frontier Wrestling Alliance, which is basically a kind of English WWE.

Their site is at

FWA training if you contact them, maybe they might know of other wrestling schools a bit further North than London, such as in your local area.

Originally posted by Rich

I Googled it for you last night, and all I found was a site about the training place in London for UK based wrestling federation, FWA, Frontier Wrestling Alliance, which is basically a kind of English WWE.

Their site is at

FWA training if you contact them, maybe they might know of other wrestling schools a bit further North than London, such as in your local area.

Thanks for that :thumbsup:

I've been to the FWA to do a one day course in refereeing its based in Portsmouth so not really easy to get to to train or work on events as nearly all of them are in the South as well.

They are setting one up in Machester in asociation with but with Future-Shock Wrestling, no refereeing classes set up yet.

I need something local as I have a family and don't get much time off work, and can't afford to travel to portsmouth every weekend.

Jubby :cool:

Hmm, would it be worth contacting the WWE and see if they know anything that can help?! They are supposed to be the WORLD Wrestling Entertainment company after all.

Hmm, would it be worth contacting the WWE and see if they know anything that can help?! They are supposed to be the WORLD Wrestling Entertainment company after all.

Well I'm going to Wrestlemania XX in 4 weeks so I drop of my resume. lol :D

Originally posted by jubby

Well I'm going to Wrestlemania XX in 4 weeks so I drop of my resume. lol :D

Jammy git.... I would've loved to have gone to that...

Jammy git.... I would've loved to have gone to that...

Look for a Union Flag and a 6ft bald bloke with a goatee stood next to a shorter bloke and that will be us.

We are going to try and get seated before Heat starts, so it will give a chance to see us and the flag.

We are going on a package, which has two signing sessions, one just for package ticket holders and one is the Bacon Bagel & Biceps Brunch on the morning of Wrestlemania XX.

Can't wait to see Undertaker's Return.

Jubby