Sign in to follow this  

Any "Sam Jones" members on here?

i am a member of sam jones and the atmosphere is crap everyone up their own arse so if your not your arse reply adam

Originally posted by adamlycett

i am a member of sam jones and the atmosphere is crap everyone up their own arse so if your not your arse reply adam

hey a health club for real people ha that is really funny a health club for real people who are stuck up bird are pretty fit

Hi, I used to go to Sam Jones when I was younger.... They do an under 16s workshop on a Saturday and I used to go to that with my friends... I thought it was a nice enough, but the members didn't seem very approachable.

I've just been made the new Youth Fitness Co-ordinator. So I would be interested in knowing what you thought about the program when you used to go. How do you think it could be improved? Anything you can tell me would help.

Thanks.

Hiya fonteyn,

Hmm.... *Thinks back to when I was younger*

Well, if I remember correctly, I thought that the admission price for the youth workshop was a bit high... £3 for an hour?! Ouch! I think you have to bear in mind that the under 16's coming to this workshop don't have jobs, so £3 is a lot of money, just for an hour... Believe me it is, when you have no income!

Ermm... We were told we couldn't use the sauna... No fair!!! You'd rake in loads of money if you let the kids use the sauna... Let the wanna be 15 year old models melt away in there for the afternoon!

Other than that, it was really good! Nice changing rooms, friendly staff etc... :-)