Are people happier when the weather is nice and sunny in summer?

As opposed to winter when it's cold, and the mornings are dark. And you don't have to go round in several layers to keep!

As opposed to winter when it's cold, and the mornings are dark. And you don't have to go round in several layers to keep!

Depends, warm weather is very nice if you have the time to enjoy it outside. If you're working inside, and have no air-con, and your work requires a great deal of concentration and focus and next doors kids are trying to get in the guiness book of records for the loudest noise made by a human ever, plus you have hayfever ... then it's not so much fun.

What's that song, always take the weather with you? Kinda reminds me that feeling good is something that comes from within, and if you have the right mindset or emotional vibe; you'll feel good no matter what the weather is doing outside; because you take the sunshine with you and a little rain or snow ain't peeing on your parade.

Edited by Waldo

Definitely! It means I can give staff one to ones and hold team meetings down the beach whilst licking an ice lolly.

The light that comes from the sun provides the same happy chemical endorphins as making love. That's why everyone is happy. You only have to look at people on the continent to see the effects of the sunshine. For a brief moment it's like being on holiday and not having to pay for it.:love:

The light that comes from the sun provides the same happy chemical endorphins as making love. That's why everyone is happy. You only have to look at people on the continent to see the effects of the sunshine. For a brief moment it's like being on holiday and not having to pay for it.:love:

Oh that's why it's a proven fact if you have sex in the sun you're mind is boggled

Oh that's why it's a proven fact if you have sex in the sun you're mind is boggled

You really don't need that apostrophe in 'your'. By putting it there you imply that it should read 'you are mind is boggled', when what you want to say is 'your mind is boggled'.

You really don't need that apostrophe in 'your'. By putting it there you imply that it should read 'you are mind is boggled', when what you want to say is 'your mind is boggled'.

I know, I blame spellcheck. Or babies waking me up an hour before I have to get up any way.

I'm a real believer in SAD, it's definitely easier to get up and going in the morning when it's not still dark outside.

Given the frequent lack of sun in this country, as well as the other factor you refer to, it explains why I'm a miserable git. :(

Yes and No. Most riots happen in the nice weather also.

Physically, warm weather helps my aches and pains a lot.

Nothing worse than cold and damp.