Help with rehomng cats

We have just been given our notice from a private let so are having to go to council. I need help rehoming 6 of my cats. There all neauted/spayed. Has anyone got any helpful No I can ring. Cat protection is full. Need help quick.

Have you tried the Rspca?

If you put some more details on here, you might find someone who is looking to adopt a cat/cats.

What age and gender are your cats?

I found my cat through Sheffield Forum thanks to Medusa. Sadly I had to have my little cat euthanised on Tuesday :(

I will look on here again when the right time comes to add another kitty to my family.

Thank u. We have got them on so many lists & books. Everywhere is full. Fingers crossed we will get help

RSPCA won't help one bit.

Try googling and finding remote Animal sanctuary's / homes out in the Northern part of the City. That's what I did.

barkin good times rescue on Facebook might be worth a try

We have found 1 that is going to help us. It was important for us to find a rescue place so we knew they would be safe & will b rehomed with checks etc. Heart breaking for us but at least we have the peace of mind knowing they will be safe x

I'm glad you found a place that will look after them and find them new homes.

Good luck with your house move! :)