Under 18 player seeking club

My son who can play defensive mid or centre back is looking for a club in south sheffield. Is there any trials or clubs seeking players at all. He's just come out if the under 16's league.

If Ecclesfield isn't too much of a trek - try Ecclesfield Red Rose.

Got teams for all age groups so he could go under 18's and progress to first team

Thanks for the tip but bit of a trek to ecclesfield

Edited by chrisj

Why not have a go at contacting Junior Blades? They may be able to help you! Best of luck.

Thanks but there's no under 18 junior blades team. Having a lot if trouble finding a team. It's crazy there's not an under 17's as the couple of clubs we've managed to speak to want the 17 year olds and my lads 16.

Have you tried sheffield and hallamshire fa site. Few U18 clubs on noticeboard section looking for players.

If I was you I'd contact Junior Blades again because they really do have an under 18s team this coming season...or at least they did when I spoke to them on Thursday, so maybe someone has told you about what they did last season by mistake? I hope your son manages to get set up soon!

Thanks but there's no under 18 junior blades team. Having a lot if trouble finding a team. It's crazy there's not an under 17's as the couple of clubs we've managed to speak to want the 17 year olds and my lads 16.

Im sure Hillsborough Pumas started a U18s side last season . if i can ill try get you managers number m8

If I was you I'd contact Junior Blades again because they really do have an under 18s team this coming season...or at least they did when I spoke to them on Thursday, so maybe someone has told you about what they did last season by mistake? I hope your son manages to get set up soon!

Do you have a contact number for them, as there's nothing on the web?

---------- Post added 06-07-2014 at 08:29 ----------

Im sure Hillsborough Pumas started a U18s side last season . if i can ill try get you managers number m8

Thanks. Will give em a go.

No problem, I'll get you a contact number tomorrow when I'm back at work and pm you with it tomorrow night....it's a guy called Carlos who is managing them if I remember correctly