Sign in to follow this  

Parkwood Karting

I haven't been karting - but I'm interested in paintballing if anyone knows a good place?

i'm sure there's somewhere off the parkway that does both karting and indoor paintballing - which is a bit more clinical than normal outdoor running around the woods paintball.

karting and paintballing at the same site -off the Parkway. Both rate highly with my teenage sons but karting takes the edge!

Guest PaulK

I went to bawtry paintball. Search for it on google its on their. Its an excellent place, its 2nd best in the country, be afraid of the predator tho :lol:

Paul

DangerZone is in the Strines Woods, in the Peak District, about 10 minutes from Sheffield city centre. They have a variety of rec-ball fields which are very popular with first-timers. Contact Chris on 0114 2852477. www.dangerzoneuk.co.uk

Bawtry is also a great site, with a more 'fun' edge to it. They have many rec-ball fields with mock villages and forts, and I believe they have a sup-air field for the more experienced (don't hold me on that one!). Located, just south of Bawtry center on the A638. Contact the site on 0800 1443777. www.paintball.nicnames.co.uk/

If you want to travel that little bit further, you should check out Paintball Challenge in S****horpe/Messingham. Great site, catering for new and pro players alike. There is a wide selection of rec-ball fields, and they have the UK's first tree top fort. Contact Fraizer on 01724 764471.

PS If anyone is into paintball then drop me a line and we could meet up at a walk on at DangerZone :thumbsup: .

-Paul-

Originally posted by Pauls-Stuff

...If you want to travel that little bit further, you should check out Paintball Challenge in S****horpe/Messingham.

poor old s****horpe, never to be spelled out in full unless you do it like this

sc unthorpe or scun thorpe

Just had a flyer through the door regarding paintballing.

minimum of 10 people on full day entry and you only pay for your ammunition.

All equipment i provided, free lunch + tea coffee.

5 pounds per 100 paintballs 0114 285 2477

Parkwood karting is excellent, I've been several times.