Bizarre Posts of Late..

Come on boys credit where it's due. We have won the tinpot in style with many accolades, whereas you turned to hoofball in the playoffs in desperation.

If you had played attacking football like you can you would have walked it. if you wanna be like that why not get Clough and keep the point you started with and not lose it.

:rant:

Oi!

You seem to be mistaking me for one of the poor deluded souls who thinks failure is just another word for success.

Don't worry though, I'm not shallow enough to demand an apology for your oversight!

Just don't let it happen again! ;)

:rant:

Oi!

You seem to be mistaking me for one of the poor deluded souls who thinks failure is just another word for success.

Don't worry though, I'm not shallow enough to demand an apology for your oversight!

Just don't let it happen again! ;)

If I have unfairly categorized you then i DO apologise and profusely. Don't suppose you're prepared to go so far as to identify the deluded souls??? ;)

Guest sibon

Blades arguing with each other.

My work here is done :)

Blades arguing with each other.

My work here is done :)

His reply to me doesn't suggest he's a blade. :confused:

His reply to me doesn't suggest he's a blade. :confused:

:hihi:

You've obviously not watched my video masterpiece then! ;)

Brilliant

Absolutely brilliant.

Owls fans happy and not upset about losing in play offs and united smashing a poor L1

Yet cant stop posting to tell us.

Get over it.

New season coming up.

Owls massive favs to finish higher than the blades so whats up with them biting at us blades.

And yes you are biting.

Like dogs with a bone

To be fair, dem Blavdes have just won the pub league. They've also spent 45p each on a couple of league two stars.

Let them have their moment in the sun. It won't last too long.

Some sour grapes to go with you pint of BITTER sir?

I know the seasons over and theres not a lot to talk about in May/June but there have been some really odd posts on here this week:

A fan claiming to support united insisting they are going down despite saying a few days earlier they'd do ok.

Fans who were jumping up at down at united game changing investment a few years ago slating another team for doing what they thought they were going to do.

A 4th place finish in a very tough Championship being seen as failure, poor management and a waste of money.

A team that haven't kicked a ball in the Championship for 5yrs and a manager who's never managed there are guarenteed to take it in their stride and even be challenging for promotion.

It really is the silly season, roll on August 12th. :help:

i notice a theme obsessed with the blades as usual

---------- Post added 29-05-2017 at 01:52 ----------

I enjoyed our season and not really too bothered what happened in a poor league 1, I most certainly am not wound up.

yeah right admit it

To be fair, dem Blavdes have just won the pub league. They've also spent 45p each on a couple of league two stars.

Let them have their moment in the sun. It won't last too long.

and id rather spend money on lads that could be stars unlike rhodes who cost :hihi::hihi::hihi: 10m:hihi: :D:D and wont take a penalty in your biggest game :hihi::hihi:

Like I said before, people just talk for the sake of talking, even when there's nothing to talk about

:hihi::hihi::hihi: SAYS THE MEMBER WITH 53,000 PLUS POSTS !

:hihi::hihi::hihi: SAYS THE MEMBER WITH 53,000 PLUS POSTS !

have you looked through em? at least i try and talk football on the football section

have you looked through em? at least i try and talk football on the football section

Not all of them no ! i have a life, but most are on the footy section, and matches....of which you have often confessed you have very little experience.

I commented on your post only as i found it ironic and funny.

Have a great close season, there is no longer a gap, and we can all look forward to real banter not massive v mighty :)

We are BOTH championship material, and both just a step away from the big boys .