Carlos should be sacked or not?

Looks like he did,you never hear much about 'the gap' anymore on here.:hihi:

So if turns out he's not the best manager in all 4 divisions... Apart from the chest thumping and "pashun"

So if turns out he's not the best manager in all 4 divisions... Apart from the chest thumping and "pashun"

He's not got to be the best manager in all 4 divisions,just the best manager for us.

He's not got to be the best manager in all 4 divisions,just the best manager for us.

Fair point.

Is Carlos right for us? I'd say keeping him adds a bit of stability. But he's got to change the style of play back to what it was in his first season, make the most of the 5 strikers we've got

Otherwise it'll be curtains

Fair point.

Is Carlos right for us? I'd say keeping him adds a bit of INstability. But he's got to change the style of play back to what it was in his first season, make the most of the 5 strikers we've got

Otherwise it'll be curtains

Corrected it for you.

Corrected it for you.

If we are unstable the twenty teams below us must be in a right state.

I think some very large chips are gonna be falling off shoulders in the coming months, should be very interesting.

If we are unstable the twenty teams below us must be in a right state.

I think some very large chips are gonna be falling off shoulders in the coming months, should be very interesting.

No mate I'm sure you will be fine.

You'll probably make POs again, but watch out for those red and white wizards in the fast (and attacking) lane.

Talk is cheap really when you've not been in this division for a number of years...

Say Huddersfield get promoted on Monday...do you think they'll be giving it large to the top four/six in the Premier League...probably not because they'd look a little stupid...

When you've been there and done it for a few years maybe rival clubs and its supporters would take you a little more seriously ..but until then ...pipe down.:rolleyes:

Corrected it for you.

Cheers.

Because sacking mangers makes you stable. Some great logic here.

Talk is cheap really when you've not been in this division for a number of years...

Say Huddersfield get promoted on Monday...do you think they'll be giving it large to the top four/six in the Premier League...probably not because they'd look a little stupid...

When you've been there and done it for a few years maybe rival clubs and its supporters would take you a little more seriously ..but until then ...pipe down.:rolleyes:

No mate, not to the top 6. But if they had a local rival who were a bit up their own backside, I would fully expect them to give them a bit of lip.

No mate, not to the top 6. But if they had a local rival who were a bit up their own backside, I would fully expect them to give them a bit of lip.

"Up their own backside"...deary me...

Leave you to it...

Edited by Sheridan1-0

"Up their own backside"...deary me...

Leave you to it...

Come on Sheridan, you can't deny some of your posters have been a bit over confident leading up to the POs. I expected you to get promoted too but the expectation means the disappointment is that bit deeper.

Personally i don't think Carlos is the man to take you up, but it's Chansiri's fish money so that's up to him.

I would remind you that you have called me silly and stupid recently so I don't think a little retaliation is out of order.

It becomes all about money...Owls could have been the next Hull City - up...down...&c. And look at their managerial record. The model is probably Bournemouth. Stability (I nearly said "Strong and stable") and a mid-term strategy.