Manchester Arena explosion 22/05/2017

Well I never, you really have thought about this haven't you :D

More than you clearly.

Didn't say they wouldn't take action..he said they wouldn't introduce internment...do you think internment would be a good idea?

Yes, I think so. Especially if the only reason not to do it is that it might upset some group of people.

Yes, I think so. Especially if the only reason not to do it is that it might upset some group of people.

Says a lot about you as a person if you think internment is ok.

What about the innocent Muslims who will end up being interned? :rolleyes:

I've never suggested internment of the innocent ones.

I've never suggested internment of the innocent ones.

So have you abandoned the principle of innocent until proven guilty?

It's not clear what it is you are proposing.

Internment is the only way forward now for individuals who are shown to have sympathy with any radical groups or connections to the same.

obviously there are a great number of Muslims that will not be affected by this and nor should they be. it actually may help the communities to weed out the ones within that are involved in various areas.

Internment is the only way forward now for individuals who are shown to have sympathy with any radical groups or connections to the same...

Define "sympathy". Define "connection". Perhaps I shop in the same branch of Sainsbury's as some radicals: that's a connection.

And if these people must have had some serious **** go down to make them blow themselves up, then that is sympathy...

Internment is the only way forward now for individuals who are shown to have sympathy with any radical groups or connections to the same.

obviously there are a great number of Muslims that will not be affected by this and nor should they be. it actually may help the communities to weed out the ones within that are involved in various areas.

Stop being an idiot, seriously.

Define "sympathy". Define "connection". Perhaps I shop in the same branch of Sainsbury's as some radicals: that's a connection.

And if these people must have had some serious **** go down to make them blow themselves up, then that is sympathy...

openly supporting by social media, attending rallys outside mosques, searching and downloading Jihadi and terrorist material , incitement to join isis or any radical group, openly protesting on the streets of the uk and threatening to behead those against islam????? not the loose silly sainsburys connection.:rolleyes:

---------- Post added 28-05-2017 at 11:37 ----------

Stop being an idiot, seriously.

stop being part of the problem:rolleyes:

stop being part of the problem:rolleyes:

By not wanting internment camps I'm part of the problem?

Ok..............

Explain that

By not wanting internment camps I'm part of the problem?

Ok..............

Explain that

i think itll be...youre supporting terrorists thatll be coming, or something to do with wishy washy liberals have caused all this :hihi: