Why do people read the Daily Mail or Daily Express ?

The sports pages are the best out of all papers out there

Millions read 50 shades of grey.

Billions read the false news stories on Facebook everyday.

People read owt!

This better for you mods? Or the furry luvvy who reported my post.

I used to read the Green Un, does it still exist?

the Mail has yet again admitted to making up "stories"

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-39575680

In its apology, the Daily Mail acknowledged it had published "allegations that she provided services beyond simply modelling."

"We accept that these allegations about Mrs Trump are not true," the newspaper said.

the Mail has yet again admitted to making up "stories"

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-39575680

Except in that particular case I think the Daily Mail are correct and are only backing down because they've been forced to...however, I can think what I want without consequence, a paper cannot print what they want without evidence else they risk libel claims.

Perhaps they love a bit of outrage....

I mean the attack at Manchester was awful, truly dreadful. But not as dreadful as the prospect of Jeremy Corbyn been PM it seems....

https://twitter.com/zedwunna/status/866988270156210176

When many have been maimed or lost their lives to a murderous terrorist in Manchester - it's beyond tasteless and strays into something else.

You can always rely on the Mail to scrape the depths of humanity to come up with this piece of excrement.

Except that the mail,as with all other of yesterdays newspapers were printed before the manchester arena tradegy happened.

I love the Daily Mail app.

I have the Sky News & BBC News app but you'll find that they are only updated with news headlines a few times a day.

The Daily Mail app is constantly adding content, some of it relevant to me and some of it isnt.

But it is very content rich.

Except that the mail,as with all other of yesterdays newspapers were printed before the manchester arena tradegy happened.

Yes, that's true but publishing an article that is once again completely factually incorrect and downright provable lies isn't ok regardless of when it was published.

Yes, they DM is very keen to regularly fill its pages with utter crap, now if anyone is trying to influence the democratic election, the DM full of right-wing bias

I love the Daily Mail app.

I have the Sky News & BBC News app but you'll find that they are only updated with news headlines a few times a day.

The Daily Mail app is constantly adding content, some of it relevant to me and some of it isnt.

But it is very content rich.

Most of the content is complete nonsense. Looking at today's Mail website Headlines: Justin timberLake goes bro biking, Hilary Swank goes to a party. Next to pictures of the Manchester bomber.

Have people just turned into idiots?

Edited by I1L2T3

It's becoz we isn't Fick innit ?

I hate DM, absolutely detest it.

I'd rather buy the SUN any day and make myself out to be a thicko yob that wants to leer at young girls boobs than embarrass myself buying the Daily Mail.

Hate it with a passion....which explains perfectly why I haven't bought any of the tabloids for the past decade or so.

Edited by mrcharlie