Bbc 1's candy cabs

Is anyone been watching candy cabs? I find it hillarious and especially like Jo joyners character. I like the fact that they are all real women and not these barbie doll types. The dad of Whitney gets on my nerves though with his dodgy acting

The dad of Whitney gets on my nerves though with his dodgy acting

Gets on mine too, like Jo Joyner though - I'm watching as some of it is filmed in Lymm near me - shops were painted pink though they film in the Wirral too.

Chris Bisson lives or lived in Lymm, maybe he suggested the place, it's a very picturesque village

Edited by cressida
put loved instead of lived

I can't believe it is only 3 episode's. I think it would make a great new series if it was longer. I think Paul Nicholls is rather hunky too. I think though that he may not be a cheat and there may be some other explanation like his sisters baby or something............ I hope so anyway

There is a second series being made.

They film the cab office scenes in Lymm near Warrington.

And the "road" scenes are filmed just round the corner from me in West Kirby and Hoylake in North Wirral. Being a local you see loads of continuity errors!

You're right about Paul Kaye though. He's normally a very good actor so I don't understand why he's putting on the whiny voice.

I'm particularly enjoying Claire Sweeney getting weighed every week! :love: :love:

I'm particularly enjoying Claire Sweeney getting weighed every week! :love: :love:

Hehe, You should see if they need extra's to help the weigh in process!

I like Jackie she is my fave. I just hope the second series is longer :)

I have to say I have given up on it tbh which I am disappointed at. Didnt find it funny and thought the acting was poor - especially Claire Sweeny, she winds me up

You're right about Paul Kaye though. He's normally a very good actor so I don't understand why he's putting on the whiny voice.

He's pretty much reprising the character he played in Kingdom and he was annoying in that too.

I have to say I have given up on it tbh which I am disappointed at. Didnt find it funny and thought the acting was poor - especially Claire Sweeny, she winds me up

Aww I am loving it. Yes Claire Sweeney is annoying me too, but I think the other girls are great. Did anyone watch that keith Lemon singing show last night? was the woman with the dark hair on one of the teams the mechanics' sister off candy cabs?

Aww I am loving it. Yes Claire Sweeney is annoying me too, but I think the other girls are great. Did anyone watch that keith Lemon singing show last night? was the woman with the dark hair on one of the teams the mechanics' sister off candy cabs?

Seen her on tv on pointless celebs,what a horrible woman,put her face to Park hampers and people lost money and put her face to Parador properties in spain and again cost people money.