Sheffield Wednesday v Huddersfield Town 17/05/17

How are Sheffield fc getting on ? Or dont owls like them because Curtis Woodhouse is the gaffer?:D

Wednesday simply were not good enough, I saw the first leg and Huddersfield were the better team

If Huddersfield do go up, then I rekon it could be a record goals against, even higher than Rotherham

How are Sheffield fc getting on ? Or dont owls like them because Curtis Woodhouse is the gaffer?:D

Isn't he a boxer?

Wednesday simply were not good enough, I saw the first leg and Huddersfield were the better team

If Huddersfield do go up, then I rekon it could be a record goals against, even higher than Rotherham

How do you work that out ? Rotherham had 98 goals against and Huddersfield 58.The Terriers bettered Reading tho', who let in 64.

Edited by stpetre
Add

this one?

oh no wait, thats walker Oo

May i ask, Whats the general opinion on the multi million pound investment of Rhodes? do you want him to stay?

Have the Owls , paid up for him yet or is there a possibility on avoiding payment?

May i ask, Whats the general opinion on the multi million pound investment of Rhodes? do you want him to stay?

Have the Owls , paid up for him yet or is there a possibility on avoiding payment?

i aint convinced, then i wasnt convinced with him at boro

I'll bet you're mightily relieved you lost aren't you ?

Good result then

Not relieved, no.

Obviously, I never like losing, especially against teams who I know we should wallop.

If we went up, I'd have to get very used to losing.

I'm not keen on being embarrassed.

I'd rather win a few with good players on decent money, than get walloped with 'Prima Donnas' on Mega money 'playing' for my team.

The Championship is a more competitive League, with more 'honest' endeavour and passion.

I'm quite happy here, thanks.

Edited by Hotmale 1954

I'm sure boro must have it in writing somewhere we have to sign him in the summer, abit foolish on their part if not. I still want him signed anyway, I said at the time Rhodes alone wasn't the answer, we needed creativity aswell. If we can get that right in the summer we have a 20 goal a season striker there then no one will question the price tag.

As several of you still could not help yourselves after the warning that was left, closing.