How many signings make play off team?

Fletcher's done alright recently, the partnership that I'd prefer would be Hooper and Rhodes but we haven't seen much of them together, they looked alright at QPR.

Even if we went with the same lineup as last year, what we do have now is a much stronger bench - in last season's final we brought on Jeremy Helan to try and rescue the game! Now it could be Reach, Winnall, Rhodes, etc.

I read in another forum that yesterdays line-up had two changes from the first leg last year and these were Fletcher and Reach for Hooper and Lopez.

Assuming this is correct I think last teams first 11 was better (I do agree on the bench though). We miss a player like Lopez big time who could put his foot on the ball and control the game, yesterday Bannan (second-half especially), Lee, Reach and Wallace all had poor games (as did the two strikers).

It does concern me that given how much we've spent our first 11 seem to have gone backwards (or at least not forward).

Reach has to be dropped and FF moved back, and probably Rhodes or Winnal with Hooper if fit.

I read in another forum that yesterdays line-up had two changes from the first leg last year and these were Fletcher and Reach for Hooper and Lopez.

Assuming this is correct I think last teams first 11 was better (I do agree on the bench though). We miss a player like Lopez big time who could put his foot on the ball and control the game, yesterday Bannan (second-half especially), Lee, Reach and Wallace all had poor games (as did the two strikers).

It does concern me that given how much we've spent our first 11 seem to have gone backwards (or at least not forward).

Reach has to be dropped and FF moved back, and probably Rhodes or Winnal with Hooper if fit.

We've just won six in a row and finished higher in the league than last season with more points...and two wins from the Premier League...

Come on...give Carlos some credit..:help:

We've just won six in a row and finished higher in the league than last season with more points...and two wins from the Premier League...

Come on...give Carlos some credit..:help:

We have and I've no doubts the squad is stronger leading to more points.

However, I do think one of the new signings would have broken through to be regular first team starter ( i know he seems to like Reach but he's one of a few that does).

We have and I've no doubts the squad is stronger leading to more points.

However, I do think one of the new signings would have broken through to be regular first team starter ( i know he seems to like Reach but he's one of a few that does).

You've answered your own question...the squad is stronger than last season which has ended up with a higher finish and more points...

The starting 11 is forever evolving and who knows what it could be next season...Abdi, Rhodes and Winnall might get more regular starts on the back of a good pre-season...

But to be honest,i dont care what 11 starts,as long as we win the next two games and then the whole outlook could change again...